In this magazine we will be discussing the Child learning Theory (age 4 to 10) Kindergarten Kids. We have built a set of 40 slides to demonstrate how to use Microsoft Power Point presentations using animation options available for Kindergarten Kids. The Animation concepts were discussed in our earlier tutorials.
One of the best teaching methods to enhance the learning process of Kindergarten kids
- Is to add to your expertise as a teacher ,
- To be creative and
- To use standardized methodology with Kindergarten Kids.
Learning should be fun, should be repetitive so that knowledge transfer with understanding of the content can happen with ease in child’s mind.
Educational PPT for Kindergarten Kids Learning
3 basic Theories in which Kindergarten Kids learn
1. Maturationist Theory
According to maturationist, school readiness, is a state at which all healthy young children, the knowledge they have, when they start going to school the tasks they can perform such as reciting the alphabet and counting. These tasks are required for learning more complex tasks such as reading and arithmetic as a child arrives at the school.
Because development and school readiness occur naturally and automatically, maturationists believe the best practices are forparents to teach Kindergarten Kids to recite the alphabet and count while being patient and waiting for children to become ready for kindergarten.
2. Environmentalist Theory
According to Environmentalist, Kindergarten readiness is the age or stage when young children can respond appropriately to the environment of the school and the classroom (e.g., rules and regulations, curriculum activities, positive behavior in group settings, and directions and instructions from teachers and other adults in the school).
The ability to respond appropriately to this environment is necessary for Kindergarten Kids to participate in teacher-initiated learning activities. Success is dependent on the child following instructions from the teacher or the adult in the classroom.
Many environmentalist-influenced educators and parents believe that Kindergarten Kids learn best by different activities, such as reciting the alphabet over and over, copying letters, and tracing numbers.
This viewpoint is evident in a kindergarten classrooms where Kindergarten Kids are expected to sit at desks arranged in rows and listens attentively to their teachers.
3. Constructivist Theory
According to Constructivist Theory schools and educators pay a lot of attention to the physical environment and the curriculum of the early childhood classroom. Kindergarten classrooms often are divided into different learning centers and are equipped with developmentally appropriate materials for Kindergarten Kids to play with and manipulate.
Teachers and adults have direct conversations with children, children move actively from center to another, and daily activities are made meaningful through the incorporation of children’s experiences into the curriculum.
At home, parents engage their Kindergarten Kids in reading and storytelling activities and encourage children’s participation in daily household activities in a way that introduces such concepts as counting and language use.
Challenges of Parents during the learning process of the Child
The Parents, try to play a significant role in their kid’s learning, but the challenges are
- Parents sometimes feel overwhelmed with their kid’s volume of homework?
- How to get the child interested in learning?
- If the child is having difficulties with literacy or numeracy and you are not sure how to support/help them?
- It may be first child for parents so first time at school and they are not sure of the education/learning process in the school.
- How to create a less stressful homework time.
- Tips for understanding reading and writing strategies
- Ways to make spelling words more fun and easier to remember
- How to make your Kindergarten Kids learn their numbers and
- Many, many more ways of making learning easier and fun.
The Visual Learner
- The Other very important aspect of learning is using Visual Tools during the learning process. Most of the Kindergarten Kids learn best by seeing (a visual learner).
- The Child will observe every little facial expression you make to figure out how you are responding to him. The Child will be very aware that you are sending messages, both positive and negative during every activity at home. Your smiling eyes or smile will be recognized as approval of what child is doing, and encourage him to continue.
- A frown, however slight, will make your child look away from you, sort of like a head-down pouty look. By the same token, you can easily read his facial expressions of the Child to figure out how he is responding to what you are teaching. Visual tools like pictures, videos, can play a very important tool for the learning and brain development of the child.
In this magazine we are introducing a new and an innovative learning method to enhance Kindergarten Kids learning process using Power point presentation using animation. You can download the article and Power point slides from here. This set of slide deck was prepared using Microsoft PowerPoint 2007.
For building any presentations you should ensure you have 3 basic components
- Excellent Power Point Templates ,
- Good Graphics and
- Creative Icons, Buttons, Images
We have done some research in the web and have identified that Presentation Pro Site has excellent templates, graphics and icons for a reasonable price. For discount use Discount Code: JAZZ97338. You can also checkout our article on the Top 10 Websites to download free presentation resources.